Help the Dibbles get their King to his destination in their brand new Christmas adventure.
The wintery follow up to Dibbles: For the Greater Good. This time the Dibbles are trekking across the North Pole.
- 44 brand new levels
- New Dibble deaths, including 4 all new skills
- New ice which cracks as Dibbles cross it
- New calming snow effects
- New level skip if you fail a level too many times
- All new music, but fans of the original in-game music can switch to that by toggling the music off and then back on again. submitted 01/08/2012
Overclock your brain with the most challenging Isoball game out there. 36 mind stretching levels, 18 achievements, a highly complex sandbox, and many other surprises to encounter along the way to keep you coming back for more!
- Extremely challenging levels: Test your mental strength.
- Unrestricted progression: Play levels in any order, skip levels you're stuck at and come back to them later.
- Hidden achievements: Can you find them all? submitted 01/08/2012
Do you have what it takes to battle against zombies, monsters and other bad guys in this amazing looking puzzle battler? Taking on the game mechanics of Collapse and combining it with the versus battling of Puzzle Quest, you are set on a journey to save the kingdom with the aid of destroying magical groups of orbs. Only you can control this mage to victory! submitted 12/28/2011
Two monsters have found themselves in a wrong place at the wrong time. Use your brain and help them getting out. There are lots of exciting and unique levels that are waiting for you. Can monsters make it? Everything depends on you! submitted 12/14/2011
Brain Shapes is a math game where users have to distribute a
number series in some slots on different shapes, following the rules.
-Practice basic maths
-Use game and research as learning method
-Find the funny side of maths
-9 different shapes submitted 12/14/2011
Binga is a variety puzzle game that might drive you a little nuts. Use you wits and mouse skills to pass each level and make it on the leader-board. Careful though! Too much Binga could hurt your finga! submitted 12/14/2011