Dynamic Systems 2 is the sequel to one of the most popular physics games in 2009.
Inspired by Rube Goldberg Machines,
the game poses you with intricate puzzles and challenges.
Place the objects and get the ball to the end! submitted 11/20/2010
This is NOT your grandfathers crate puzzle! Push all crates to the exit, but beware of the creatures who want to keep the crates for themselves. Kill bugs with "lasers" and fake crates. submitted 10/18/2010
SunnyBoom is a smart casual game based on physics! Use various physical objects and help the Sun to boom and fall down into the exit.
1. Nice casual graphics.
2. Excellent music.
3. Easy and addictive gameplay.
4. One-click control.
5. 25 different levels.
Let the Sun go boom-boom-boom! submitted 10/10/2010
From the developers of WereBox and Vehicles comes another intellectually stimulating phuzle game, 'Pipol Smasher'.
Figure out a way to crush all people by controlling the cars and using any obstacles that can help achieve your goal.
This game contains cartoon violence - and if crushing people isn't bad enough for you there's even more brutality in the 'fire levels'. submitted 10/10/2010
24 exciting physics-based puzzle-levels with colorful impressive graphics and 10 funny characters.
- 24 exciting physics-based puzzle-levels subdivided into three locations: summer, winter, sea.
- 10 funny characters each having 3 animation sets and corresponding sound track
- Colorful impressive graphics.
- Merry music reflecting the funny characters, which creates fun atmosphere in the game.
All this together is perfect for gruntling. submitted 09/27/2010